Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lilly Jo's Nursery

We've practically finished the nursery, save a few additional decorating ideas I have in mind. Now we just need Lilly Jo to complete the nursery...
Brian and Debbie came over last weekend to help us paint and hang the L-I-L-L-Y J-O letters...as well as help me organize and clean up Lilly's room. I needed that extra help...thanks Lowthers:)

Seth creatively placed all her bows on the hanging wall ribbon...among many other things of course. He's put together the crib, changing table and glider and ottoman...what a handy husband:)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Meg said...

such CUTE room!

Debbie said...

yay, so fun! it looks so good and ready for Lilly Jo! thanks for letting us help out!

Kyla Marks said...

what an adorable room, love the cabinet that holds her things. what an awesome color..

Unknown said...

I love the clean and simple lines and decor of this nursery. Would you like to share your inspiration and experience with my readers?

I am sure they will enjoy it a lot. Just fill in the form and add the nursery photo here http://www.decoratingideas4kidsrooms.com/baby-girl-nursery.html

Thanks for sharing.

Kara @ Just1Step said...

Oh the room is so cute! I love it!