Thursday, December 31, 2009

Somebody's ready for Lilly Jo to be here...

Seth's work gave us a few very generous baby gifts last night - a changing table, a Chicco baby carrier, and a giftcard to Target for other items we'll need. We were so excited and thankful!! Seth just couldn't wait to open up and try on the Chicco carrier. I'd say he looks like a pro...and let's just say he's way past being ready for Lilly Jo to be here:)
Had my 37 wk checkup today...not too much has changed since last week. I'm 2.5 cm dilated, and at least 70% effaced, if not slightly more. She's pretty low the doctor said, so there's no telling when she'll come. Only God knows!



Happy New Year's Eve!

1 comment:

The Vernon's said...

Haha, my husband did the same thing!! He couldn't wait to put her in it!

Congratulations, you guys! I can't wait to see that she's here!