Wednesday, December 9, 2009

6 weeks (+/-) and counting

Tomorrow I'll be 34 weeks along and Lilly Jo is contuing to grow bigger and bigger. Today Seth and I get to see her again as we have an ultrasound later this afternoon. I can't wait to see how's she's changed from her last ultrasound at 19 weeks.

The Lord has continued to bless us with provision for everything we need for her and the nursery. Today I had a surprise shower at work and we were given a Target gift card, which is hugely appreciated! We've got a few last "big" items we need so I have a feeling we'll be heading to Target this week!

I've also been given a baby carrier, changing table and breast pumps (sorry if you didn't want to know that) from people at work - all of which can be pretty pricey. So this week has been a reminder that God is in control and knows our (Lilly's) needs and cares for us. I am overwhelemed beyond words at how much support and love we have been shown from our family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc. THANK YOU ALL!!

2 comments:

The Vernon's said...

You look great! I'm so excited for you!

I'm sure you have lots of outlets to go to, but if you ever have any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to ask me. I'm not too far out from things! ;o)

Shelly said...

I am so glad everything is coming together for you guys! I know this is kind of random, but you mentioned a breast pump. We had a lot of trouble with breast feeding but made it through (it is worht hte hard work). Let me know if I can be of any help when your little one comes.