Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

Friday I celebrated my 27th birthday. Seth and I had dinner together and went to a movie on Friday night and then Saturday we hung out with my family. Mom made lunch, I opened presents and then we bundled up and went out to Lake Johnson where my friend Meredith Railey took some family pictures:)
It was a wonderful birthday weekend, even if Lilly didn't want to share my birthday with me. We're still waiting for you Lilly Jo...
Seth spoiled me this year and got me some shoes I had been wanting, a big girl purse, some gorgeous flowers, and also taking me to Michaels for a surprise gift - a little rocking chair for us to paint and put in Lilly's nursery! He knows me well:)

I also got a card labeled "Mommy" that was from Lilly, along with a few miscellaneous baby items she said I needed. It was so sweet of her to think of me:)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kyla Marks said...

what a wonderful weekend, Seth is so thoughtful...shoes,purse and cards from the sweet girl. I am glad you still have your day just to yourself and Miss Lilly Jo will have her own as well.

Debbie said...

Love it! I noticed your purse on Sunday and should have said something to you. It's very fun! That was sweet of Lilly Jo to think of you on your birthday :) Children are a gift from the Lord!