Friday, October 8, 2010

Apple Birthdays

A couple times a year we get together with the Apple Family to celebrate birthdays. Last Sunday we went to Danville, VA to celebrate the recent birthdays of Seth, his brother Truce and their grandma Elizabeth. We always have a good time together and I must say the family is growing quite a bit these days! We've got babies popping out all over the place:)
I meant to get a picture of all the cousins together, but by the time I was able to it was meltdown central - feeding and naptime all around.
Next time...I promise:)
Lilly Jo and Aubree Lyn learning to share:)
Uncle Truce and his new son Christopher - who is solid as a rock!!

Granny Apple and Aubree Lyn

Uncle Seth and Aubree Lyn

Grandma Elizabeth and Aubree Lyn

Cody trying to blow up the impossible balloons:)


Aunt Angie with Christopher

Uncle Seth and baby Christopher

Cody and Lilly Jo...is it just me or are their heads about the same size?
:)

1 comment:

Kara @ Just1Step said...

Haha I think Krew has a huge head, too. Don't worry Lilly Jo, if you ever feel like your head is too big, you and Krew can hang out for a while and you'll feel all better.