Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our cabin had a huge porch with a hot tub, fire pit, grill, rocking chairs, and outdoor table/chairs. The weather ended up not being as cold as I had anticipated, but it was still wonderful fall weather - perfect for reading and relaxing outside. We went to the local grocery shop the evening we arrived and cooked all our meals at the cabin. On Friday we went hiking on the Deep Creek Trail - and were able to see 3 beautiful waterfalls! I'm new to the outdoor hiking/camping thing so this was pretty exciting to me. The 5.5 mile hike was a little difficult seeing as I'm 6 months pregnant now (wow, really?!) but we went slow on the uphill parts and we all got a good bit of exercise and fresh air!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kyla Marks said...

5.5 miles, I'm impressed...what wonderful photos, looks like a wonderful weekend

The Landis Family said...

Wow! When I was 6 months pregnant I could barely walk a half a mile!