Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One Year Ago

I can hardly believe I'm already writing this blog, but it's true, Seth and I have been married for one year already! Man, God is good! This year has been a blessing beyond words. We've shared so much joy and love in 365 days, it truly is amazing. I am honored to have Seth as my husband - he knows how to love me like no one else but Jesus. For that I am truly grateful! I know I speak for us both when I say that we are eager to see what God has for us in the next 365 days of marriage...including the one very special gift arriving in January:)
Here's a look back at a little over one year ago...



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Congrats Rebecca! Your wedding was beautiful and I am so happy that the past year has been so wonderful. You have quite the year ahead of you! Motherhood is an incredible blessing!

Kyla Marks said...

You two are wonderful together and what a blessing this next year will hold. You are both such open, loving people I am glad we have gotten to know you and look forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for you