Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fair?

This year I seriously debated whether or not to go to the fair, due to all the flu going around. It's been tough to not worry about the flu while being pregnant, but I know that's not what God wants for me, or Lilly Jo.
The day before we went to the fair, I had my wk 27 doctor's visit and to my surprise, they had H1N1 vaccines available! If you look closely you can see the bandaid tan I got when I forgot to take off the bandaid while out at the lake after the doctor's visit.
After having had both the seasonal flu and H1N1 vaccines I felt a little more comfortable with going to the fair. So we went with Nat and John and our friend Brian Lowther (missed you Debbie), and saw many other friends along the way!

Lilly Jo certainly ate good that night - we had chicken pitas, roasted corn, cotton candy, ice cream, country ham biscuits, funnel cake and maybe more...I can't remember. I'm pregnant.

My how much has changed in a year:) 3 apples at the fair this year!

Nat and I had a marvelous time pigging out this year - feeding our fetus' well!

Thanks for driving in town for the fair Morreales:)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Yours Truly - Anj and Mel said...

You look great Rebecca!! I am so happy for you guys :) I hope to see you soon!