Wednesday, March 28, 2012

happy birthday(s)

the past couple weeks have gotten by me...but alas, happy birthday (belated) to my wonderful niece milana who turned 2 last week, seth's mom (aka granny apple) who turned 60 last week, as well as to my wonderful sister natalie who is 27 today! my sweet sugar beans is a hoot and a half! she is full of life and fearless. she is so expressive and very sweet. she's a fantastic big sister, and such a special cousin to jackman and lilly jo! i love her so much and thank God for bringing her into our lives.

granny apple, or as lilly calls her, "bee-bop apple" has a special place in our hearts. she's a wonderful, hard working, loving woman and while we don't see her quite as often as my family due to distance, we are so very thankful for her! she's thoughtful and helpful and she just loves her children and grandchildren. she's been through a lot over the past year and continues to remain steadfast in her faith in Jesus - a true testimony of God's love to all of her family!



as for niblet, i have been extremely blessed to have her as my sister. although we've grown closer over the years, the past couple years have been extra special as we've shared many mucho laughs, tears and frustrations by becoming mothers. what a joy it has been to share this time with her...she always makes me laugh like no one else. she reminds me of my dad in many ways, and she's got a way of expressing things that really speaks to my heart. love you nataboo:)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

great photos! you've got a wonderful family! Happy birthday to all! did you take the pics of milana? they are great!

Natalie said...

awwww. you're my #1. always will be.
xo