Friday, November 26, 2010

shopped till she dropped...


This morning my friend Austin met up with Lilly Jo and me for some after-thanksgiving-sale-shopping. Lilly Jo was such a trooper and she did AMAZING. She loves having lots to look at and watch, so being out among the crowds and in crowded stores was her kind of thing. She really didn't fuss much except when she was hungry. She didn't get a morning nap, so by 11am the girl couldn't keep her head up! While I was checking out at the register in Khol's, Austin summoned me over to take a peek at LJ, who had originally fallen asleep over the front of her stroller, and then moved her head over to the side, like the above pictures. Her paci was barely in her mouth, and she was completely out of it! It was the first time I've ever seen this happen. If you know Lilly, you know she's a girl on the go...never likes to stop, especially for sleep. So this was a rare event and I couldn't pass up taking a few pictures:)
Thanks for coming with us Austin...might need to start a new tradition:) Because goodness knows I won't be doing this on my own next year, with 2 kiddos!



No comments: