Monday, November 22, 2010

Jack's shower

My sister and mom threw us a shower for Jack on 11/13...it was wonderful! Nat arranged for us to have two magnificent chefs (Seth and John) to make to order omlets for all the guests! It was quite a show, and I have to say, the omlets were delicious. It's actually the first time I've ever eaten an omlet. Is that strange? Anyways, they were great!!
We had lots of fun mingling with everyone, and it was a great opportunity for people to meet Lilly Jo if they hadn't already! We also had to cousins at the shower - Milana (Nat's daughter) and Christopher (Seth's brother's son, who was there with his mother Tasha!)
We were so blessed to have family from both sides come and share in this special time for us. Two of my aunts were able to come as well as Seth's mom, grandma and brother's girlfriend Tasha! Thanks you guys for making the trip to Raleigh!!
Nat decided to let us go solo on the baby train this year, so no sister-baby-bump picture this time:)
I'll find it at some point, but we have a similar picture to this one from last year when Faith was feeling LJ move in my belly!
My mom's two sisters, my sister and my niece:)

Seth's mom, Tasha, her son Christopher and Seth's grandma!

Uncle Seth and Christopher

Uncle John and Binanas

KB (preggers as well - I always find someone to be pregnant with me!) and Bethany - two great friends from HS and college!

Floss and Brooke - 2 more great friends from college! And who have supplied Lilly Jo's closet with some of the cutest clothes a girl could ever have:)

me and sweetpea

LJ taking a look at Jack's new shorts for next summer...check out the mesh shorts...like father, like son. Thanks Nat!

Faith helped watch these munchkins while I opened gifts...

Part of mom's cute decorations for the shower. She's got such a creative mind...I love it!

Some of the delicious food




Chef Extraordinare! (really, this was his first time making omlets, but John did a bit of coaching I think. John's our italian chef of the family.)

Jennifer and Karis doing a little baby food taste-testing...yuummmy!

Austin and some good friends from work - Abbey and Jess:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: