Friday, August 3, 2012

oh toddler naptimes

While doing various things around the house, I'm hearing LJ on the monitor chatting it up with all her friends in the crib. Nap-protests are the norm these days. All of a sudden I hear her saying loudly, "I NEED SOME WIPES! I GO POOPIES!!" All of a sudden I'm having flashbacks of the time she pooped in her diaper during naptime, went digging and got it on her hands. So let me be clear that I'm all ears when the "P" word pops up during naptime. I take a glance on our spiffy new video monitor and see her sitting down in the crib, with her hands on her diaper, as if she's peering in to see what's in there. I bolt from the desk and go in her room asking if she went poopies. Nonchalantly she replies, "No. Minnie went poopies. I need some wipes and diapers."
sneaky sneaky.  

1 comment:

Kyla Marks said...

aww, she is a smart one!!