Monday, October 10, 2011

ten-ten

i'm so grateful for photography.

i love that i can look at this picture and remember exactly the conversation seth and i were having as we were walking down the isle toward the altar (seth came and got me from the end of the isle and walked me up to the altar since my dad was with Jesus and couldn't give me away). seth was looking at me saying, "don't look at natalie (my sister and matron of honor) because she's already bawling. and i was saying, "i know, i already did..."

i love that God has, for now, given me a short and long term memory, so i can look back and remember little details of the day we were married.
i loved every detail of the day we were married.
wouldn't change a thing.
i love that it was pouring in raleigh but we got married in benson and it only slightly sprinkled the hour before we got married. outside.

i love that God brought that man walking me down the isle into my life.
i love every day we've had since the day we were married (even the not-so-fun-ones) because they've shaped who we are as a couple and have hopefully been pleasing to the Lord.

i love you seth!


happy 3rd anniversary!

No comments: