Sunday, September 11, 2011

big 5-55

just completed my first BIG 5-55 tonight with seth. took me like 26 min to do it. and that was with cheating on the sit-ups and doing girl pushups.
a few observations...
-honest truth, i'd rather give birth. with no epidural.
-seth is a beast and i don't know how he does this all the time.
-there's a good possibility i won't be able to move any part of my body 2 days from now.
-that will probably pose a problem seeing as i have given birth 2x. (which i loved much more than this exercise)

if you've never heard of the BIG 5-55, just google it. too tired to type out the description.

that's all. adios.

2 comments:

Brian said...

this might be my favorite post you have done!

Debbie said...

good work, reba!! it's a tough workout. I think we modified one exercise when we did it. i was sweating bullets and breathing hard, is all i remember!