Tuesday, December 14, 2010

you know you're 8 months pregnant when...

1 - you walk out of the house on a record cold morning (15 degrees i believe), on a day when the high will only reach 31 degrees and the wind chill will be 0 degrees at times, and forgetting your coat and scarf your first thought is " eh, I'll be fine" and you get in the car and leave for the office...

2 - you down a full 3-part styrofoam container of asian takeout and immediately want another one

3 - on your way to your car at lunch (to pick up the amazing asian takeout) you indeed confirm that the weather feels amazing and you were right - you didn't need your coat and scarf.


come on jack:)

6 comments:

Erin said...

awesome

Debbie said...

that is hilarious! thanks for the laugh!!

Becky said...

I loved this post!! Ok, so Jack and I will be in NC from Dec 24- Jan 2nd...we expect to meet little Jack during that time frame, thanks ;)

Alisa said...

you are hilarious!

3boymom said...

When I was pregnant with Cameron, I studied the forecast for Anchorage, Alaska on a daily basis :)

Shelly said...

I am terrible at grabbing a coat too! I have been ever since I had Oliver, I think I worry too much about bundling him up to think about me.