Monday, May 19, 2008

Food, Fun, Friends and Fotography:)

Saturday morning breakfast with the Stouts at Big Ed's...deeeelish! Gotta love some southern homecooked breakfast with pancakes, grits, eggs, bacon, biscuits....and you gotta love Jereme and Ashlee:) A couple weeks ago Seth, mom and I went for our food tasting in Benson. I'm not going to say much because I want it to be a surprise, but the food is absolutely awesome! We sampled their chicken, steak, crab cakes, salad, potatoes and other vegetables.
This is our chef, who is amazing and very personable as well...you can see from our dessert below that he's pretty talented. He's even going to make Seth a personalized fruit salad for the wedding, since he's not much into the greens:)

So on the way home from a wedding on Saturday, Seth called to tell me he bought me a new camera! I love taking pictures and have been using his camera since I broke mine last Christmas. As an early wedding gift, he wanted to get me a shnazzy new camera...and just in time for my trip to Charleston this weekend. What a fiance I have:)

No comments: