Friday, March 14, 2008

The BTB, MOH, and MOBs


In case you're not up on the wedding acronyms, I'd like to bring you up to speed...

Meet my lovely sister, Natalie Sarver, Bride To Be. Natalie and her fiance
John will be getting married this spring and I know they can't wait! They
have been together just over 5 years, and last October John took Natalie to Niagra Falls to ask her to be his wife:) They will live in Carthage, NC, where John has his dream job working for a defense contractor. Natalie, who just graduated from the Nursing School at ECU, is working at Moore County Hospital in the ICU.




Now meet my wonderful mother, Bev Sarver, Mother of the Bride(s).



If I had to describe my mom in 3 words it would be loving, compassionate,


and spunky! I'm so blessed to have her as my mother. She will definitely have her hands full this year, but I know she's so happy for both Natalie and I! Mom and I have very similar personalities (in my opinion) and share a lot of the same interests, such as...drinking coffee, pretty dishes, flowers, stampin' up cards, chocolate, and jingle bells (our beagle).







Come springtime, I will be the Maid of Honor in Natalie's wedding, and this fall she will be my Matron of Honor! I belive at this point we've covered our bases with the wedding acronyms, but I'm sure we'll learn more...



Seth, my Groom To Be, maybe you can give us an update on the MOG, BM and other such Apples...




No comments: